London is arguably the world’s most visited city, and with a history stretching back over two millennia, there’s plenty to see. There’s no better way to forever preserve your memories than by immortalizing it through a family portrait photography session around some of the best-loved and best known London landmarks, like Buckingham Palace and Westminster. Children are dynamic and full of wonder, and it is a delight to capture great images of their natural reactions as they discover the city of London with their parents through a family portrait session of London sights.
FAMILY Portrait Photography around London Landmarks DIGITAL PACKAGE >>> £599: payment plans available
- Up to 2h of shooting in an 2 outdoors location.
- 20 edited high-resolution images via digital download.
- A secured online gallery to view/share with friends and family.
UPGRADE TO DIGITAL+PACKAGE >>> ADDITIONAL £600:
- An exquisite handmade 12 x 8 FOLIO BOX (20 pages). High-quality pigment printing on matte fine art paper and wrapped in luxurious materials. Printed on museum-quality paper, Folio box has become the industry standard that others have tried to emulate.
– Travel expenses may apply for sessions outside London’s zones 1-3 (usually £25 for zones 4-5).
– The maximum number of people to be included in the session is five, additional people are charged at £25.00 per head.
– A £200 deposit is required at the time of booking in order to secure your date. The remaining amount is due a week before the session.
– Please note that we do not sell other digital options that the packages above. For fine art prints, we will provide a link to our online store.
– Sessions may be rescheduled due to illness or injury. If you need to reschedule, please contact us as soon as possible at 07898238268. There is no extra charge to reschedule due to illness, however, if the photographer is already on location / the session is about to begin or has begun, there will be a £200 charge to reschedule. Sessions may be cancelled for no extra charge if you give us a 30-day notice, otherwise, we will retain the booking fee. Once the session has begun, there will be a £300 charge to cancel. Please note that I do not provide RAW files, you will receive the best images that will be fully edited and you can use them for your personal printing needs and for social media use.
– Please check the FAQ page for all session details.
– If you need more details to contact us now 44 (0) 7898238268 or use the contact .
I can’t wait to hear from you and capture your beautiful story. You can also check out my Instagram and Facebook for a more in-depth look at who I am and what I do, or visit my blog to view recent work. I’m so glad you found me, and thank you.